Sunday, September 28, 2008

A fun weekend

so this week we had our first choir concert. I think it went really well. We had a lot of fun and it was great to be back up on the stage, especially with Women's Chorus.

On Friday night, a group of us went to Walmart and then we went to this park nearby that has these really cool swings. It is kind of a carousel kind of thing. It has three swings that hang from a central beam-y thing that you can spin around. It's really cool. Anyways, we did that, which was way fun and then drove back home, going around the roundabout many many times on the way. I felt slightly sick.

On Saturday, I had a reunion with the girls from home at Stephanie Andreasen's house (used-to-be-Hieb). That was really fun. It was good to see the girls again.

Then came Sunday. We got a new bishop, which was very sad, but I'm excited for our new one. He seems very nice and like a good teacher. Then Chris came over to make cookies. 

Love you all and talk at you next week (or maybe earlier if I'm really on top of things)


PS here is the link to my web album. I added more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment