Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blogs - a blog entry

So I have been reading some of my friends blogs and I still can't quite figure out how they come up with so much material. Sometimes I think, maybe my life is just boring, but I don't think that's it. Dad always says, "You're living the dream!" I guess that's kind of true. I really am enjoying school. I love my major, classes are interesting, fun and applicable, the social dynamic of the ward is unparalleled, and this is officially a run-on sentence. Life is good, I just don't know what to say about it.

PS Dear family, you may notice (or not) that my blog is now public. If you want, you can leave comments (Jordan tells me that all bloggers enjoy getting comments - he is the blogger master, he should know) and you shouldn't have to log it to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment