Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

In honor of Mothers Day, and in honor of all my mothers and grandmothers (that sounded weird) I'm posting! finally. I just put up some pictures too if you wanna look.

So, I'm in the middle of spring term. It's going pretty well. Busy, but a good kind of busy. Not too much. I'm taking 3 classes: New Testament, Form and Analysis (one of my last music classes) and Dance for Elementary Education Majors (how to teach little kids dance. It's really fun) As well as that, I'm working about 15 hours a week with the records department in the imaging office (we scan a bunch of stuff into databases) and I'm rehearsing up to 15 hours a week for the opera!!!

The opera is wonderful. It is a tragedy, so that's kind of...well, sad. but the director told me that I'm basically the comic relief of the show. I'm the new nun that doesn't get what's going on and keeps sticking her nose accidentally where it doesn't belong. I love it. I figure that's basically my life anyways. We perform June 10-13, the week before finals, so that will be interesting.

Also, the last day of finals last semester, I finally got fed up with my hair being so long that I went to the BYU Barbershop (they also cut girls hair) and just cut it off. It's now a little above my shoulder, and I really like it.

My old roommate Courtney got married a couple weeks ago, and I put pictures of last months adventures, including her wedding, on my picture site thingy if you wanna take a look. It's the link on the right hand side.

I miss and love you all and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment