Friday, January 7, 2011

A Goal

I did make new year's resolutions this year. I haven't for the past few years, I'm not sure why. But this year I've decided if I don't reach any higher, then I definitely won't grow. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it does in my mind.
One of my goals this year is to read more. I came across this challenge on a website called "Books I Should Have Read in School but Didn't." There are so many books I shoulda-coulda read, so this year I'm going to read 4 of them. I know it seems like a small number, but I'm going to be so busy this year and hopefully I'll be reading a lot of other books too.
Books I Should Have Read in School, but Didn't
you should check out the site and sign up too

Do you make any New Year's resolutions? I'm not sure who I'm talking to, but I'll ask anyways...

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun idea! I've read quite a few books since I graduated, and it's so nice to have the time/energy to do it! This month I'm reading several Newberry books. I also just finished Little Women, which was a really good and uplifting book. My goals for this year include reading my scriptures every day, exercising more, and becoming better at personal revelation. I'm far from perfect, but so far I have been doing pretty well. I find that the most effective way to get things done is to write it down on my daily calendar.

    ReplyDelete